Another best-selling Silky saw, the Sugoi is a heavy-duty saw with a mono-constructed blade providing greater cutting speed with less effort than other saws in its class. It combines Silky’s proprietary design and ergonomic comfort grip handle, allowing you to cut with precision to save time and energy.
An excellent one piece saw in an easy to see yellow/orange plastic scabbard with a dual roller entry system on the scabbard. The scabbard combined with a newly designed handle creates an unmatched locking feature keeping the saw firmly in place. You can wear on your belt, strap on your pack, or just slip the saw in your pack's side pouch. Quick and easy to pull out of the sheath and you're ready for action.
At 360 mm blade with a extra large teeth, the Sugoi 360 makes short work out of a lot of wood processing. Ideal for Bushcraft, survival, prepping, hunting, trail maintenance and any back yard pruning you may have!
One very cool added feature is found on the end of the blade, where it is sharpened to quickly cut smaller saplings, ideal when clearing your campsite before setting up your tent or doing some routine trail maintenance.
- 360 mm (14 1/5 ") blade length
6.5 teeth per 30 mm (5.5 teeth per inch) teeth configuration
360 g (0.8 lbs) operating weight; 760 g (1.65 lbs) weight with sheath
- Custom high-visibility yellow plastic sheath with belt clip is included
- Mirai-Me technology. The blade has 4 cutting angles along its length; it leaves a smooth surface after cutting, rip-cut, cross-cut, or slant-cut
- Non-Set teeth. The blade is taper ground to reduce resistance while sawing, giving smoother, easier, and faster cutting performance
- Impulse-hardened cutting edge. The teeth of the blades are heated instantly and hardened, staying sharp about 3X longer than non-hardened teeth
- Hard chrome plating. The blade has a highly durable surface, resistant to rust and the effects of resin