A collaboration knife from Preparedmind101 of YouTube fame, Dark Timer Custom Knives and LT Wright Knives. The JX3 was conceived to be the companion to the popular LTWK Jessmuk.
Having been tested by many bushcrafters, this knife excels as both an EDC, utility knife, as well as a versatile companion in the woods. The 90 degree spine will strike sparks off a ferro rod, the centered point allows you to drill holes in wood for various purposes such as making a bow drill kit. The handle incorporates a finger guard and thumb scallops for various grip options and to improve control. This knife will handle all your cutting needs like camp tasks, fire preparation, food and game processing, etc.
The sheath has a belt carry option, but has two rivets that allow you to add a lanyard for neck carry.
- Overall length of 6.375" with a sharpened edge of 2.875"
- A2 steel in a convex grind
- 1/8" thick full tang blade with a 90° edged spine
- matte black canvas micarta handle
- leather belt sheath included, rivets to allow neck carry.