- Overall length of 9" with a sharpened edge of 4.25"
- AEB-L Stainless Steel in a Convex grind
- Black micarta handle with red liners
- 1/8" thick full tang blade with a 90° edged spine
- thumb scallops
- Dangler leather sheath included
AEB-L is made by Uddeholm in Sweden and was originally developed for razor blades. Sandvik has a version of AEB-L that they call 13C26. The extremely fine grain of the steel make it easy to sharpen, gives it good edge holding and excellent edge stability.
AEB-L – Carbon: .67%, Chromium: 13.00%, Manganese: .60%, Phosphorus: .025%, Sulfur: .015%, Silicon: .40%