The Pocketboy Curve Professional 170 is a great choice for camping, hiking, trail maintenance, hunting, and general pruning.
This ultra compact saw fits nicely in your pocket or small backpack and features a large tooth blade. It has a comfortable textured rubber padded handle which reduces vibration while providing superior grip in all weather conditions. When open, the blade of the saw is locked in place with a spring loaded mechanism keeping you safe.
• Curved blade coupled with pull cut technology results in the fastest cutting speed available
• Non-Set Teeth: The blade is taper ground to reduce resistance resulting in smoother, easier, faster cutting performance
• Mirai-Me Technology: The blade has 4 cutting angles along its length. It leaves a smooth surface after cutting & can rip-cut, cross-cut and slant cut
• Impulse Hardening: The teeth of the blade are heated instantly and hardened and stay sharp about three times longer than non-hardened teeth
• Hard Chrome Plating: Hard chrome plating produces an exceedingly high durable surface and is resistant to rust and the effects of resin.
• Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Blade Length: 170 mm / 6.75 in
- Overall length open: 375 mm / 14.76 in
- 8 teeth per 30 mm / 6.8 teeth per inch
- Kerf: 1.2 mm / .047"
- 282 g / 0.62 lbs (in carrying case)
- 225 g / 0.5 lbs operating weight